What Our Clients Say
Choosing a financial advisor is an important decision. You need to feel comfortable and be able to have open and honest communication with your advisor. We understand it is hard to tell if someone is worthy of your trust from a glossy, multi-page marketing piece.
Therefore, we would like to share with you the opinions of our clients from a survey we did via an outside consulting firm. Hopefully the responses will provide some insight to our character:
- When we asked clients to rate their overall satisfaction with our firm, we received an average score of 4.9 on a 5.0 scale.
- “I have a strong personal relationship with my advisor; he or she cares about more than my investments.” Clients rate us 4.6 out of 5.0.
- “My advisor takes the time to understand my financial needs and concerns”: 4.9 out of 5.
- “My advisor demonstrates leadership by reassuring me during turbulent markets”: 4.8 out of 5.
- Experience shows we are needed most during turbulent markets. During the Financial Crisis of 2008, we made a point of being visible and accessible.
- “I would recommend the services of my financial advisor to family, friends and colleagues”: 4.9 out of 5.
- What better way to judge the comfort level of our clients than how likely they are to refer us to the people they love and care for?
If this is the relationship you envision, please contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation!