We want to understand the entirety of your financial life, not just your investment allocation. Seeing the whole picture allows us to make sound recommendations. Therefore, we are believers in the financial planning process. Here are the steps of our process:
- We will establish our relationship, gather your data and get to know your financial goals.
- We will analyze and evaluate your financial status.
- We will present our recommendations.
- Together we implement those recommendations you choose.
- We meet to monitor progress over time.
Since individual circumstances differ, the time it takes to complete the process varies. For simpler cases, we may conclude the process in one or two meetings. For more complex cases, it may take three to five meetings. Under no circumstances will we proceed to the next step until you are ready.